Dr Padma is a Specialist Geriatrician trained in the UK.
Received Fellowship from the Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh.
Awarded Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians.
Specialist in Parkinson’s Disease and Falls.
Specialises in a wide range of medical problems affecting the Older Person.
- Suite 3, Broadmeadow Surgical Center, 18 Lambton Rd, Broadmeadow
- 15/24-26 Brooks Parade, Belmont, NSW 2280
- Suite 3, The Albion Centre, Albion Street, Maitland, NSW 2323
- Consultations on Saturdays, On Request
- Bulk billing for all consultations
- Domiciliary visits on request
Dr Padma is an active member of the following organisations across the world:
- International Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorder Society (USA)
- British Geriatrics Society
- Australian New Zealand Society of Geriatric Medicine (ANZSGM)
- American Geriatrics Society
- NSW Falls Prevention Network
- Hunter Post Graduate Medical Institute (HPMI)
- Parkinson’s NSW and various Parkinson’s Disease Support Groups
Dr Padmakumar has presented in various international conferences in Parkinson’s Disease, actively participated in international Parkinson’s conferences across the world and runs the Parkinson’s Disease Service for the Older Person in Newcastle.